A week or two ago I changed the tires on my Delta 14″ band saw, and it gave me so much available horsepower that the ragged blade that I had flipped off the wheels WAY too many times just took a dump. I had a situation where the band saw was ready to run, but the tank was empty. I didn’t have any blades for the saw. Time to fix that. A year or two ago I had bought myself an MSC blade welder (circa 1984) to feed my three band saws, and a few rolls of coil stock. The welder worked initially, and then developed some problems (like most all my tools), I figured it wouldn’t be too tough to fix. I had invested a couple of hours to clean my bench off, and tonight was the night to square it away.